Engaging All Learners

Engaging All Learners
Studio Day April 2019

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Thank You!

Our school system rocks because of our people!  I am thankful for the hard work and passion of our staff.

I am thankful for Jennifer Cardwell for working to clarify and update important policies that will affect our students and schools for years to come.

I am thankful for Phyllis Faust for coordinating science professional development and science textbook adoption.

I am thankful for Heather Winship for working hard to make sure that testing at HTHS was carefully coordinated.

I am thankful for April Chamberlain and all of the technology experts in our district for supporting ACT Aspire implementation at HTHS last week.

I am thankful for academic coaches Donna Brumlow, Lisa Lothspeich, Kelly McGough, and Edra Perry for helping teachers access their students' data and for their daily support of teachers.

I am thankful for Autumm Jeter for working overtime to interview teachers for not only Magnolia Elementary, but also Cahaba Elementary!

I am thankful for Betsy Schmitt for leading efforts to create a district elementary handbook.

I am thankful for Tygar Evans for taking the time to carefully select the very best candidates for open positions at Paine Elementary.

I am thankful for Kristi Stacks and Melanie Glover for taking care of the millions of daily issues on our gigantic Paine Campus while we are in transition.

I am thankful for Kathy Burgin for coordinating MILLIONS of details relating to the transition from one elementary school to three elementary schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment