Engaging All Learners

Engaging All Learners
Studio Day April 2019

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Thank You!



I am filled with gratitude!

I am thankful for Mandi Logan for designing an outstanding presentation for counselors and community members to introduce our Counselor Advisory Committee.

I am thankful for Phyllis Faust for leading our schools in pretty much flawless testing procedures!

I am thankful for counselors Krista DeMent and Amy McIntyre who worked hard to ensure a smooth testing experience for everyone at HTMS last week.

I am thankful for Lisa Berry, Anjell Edwards, and Niki Lincoln for establishing a culture of excellence at HTMS.

I am thankful for HTMS teachers for preparing students to do very well on their ACT Aspire and for making school a joyful place for middle schoolers.

I am thankful for Diane Byars for her leadership and care for our exceptional students.

I am thankful for Kristi Stacks, Melanie Glover, Leigh Stovall, and Dawn Kilgore for planning and executing great support for new teachers this year.

I am thankful for Barry Davis for working tirelessly to get our new schools ready for school this fall.

I am thankful for Theresa Ray for keeping us all certified!

No comments:

Post a Comment