Engaging All Learners

Engaging All Learners
Studio Day April 2019

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thank You!


I am thankful for Phyllis Faust and Stephanie Hawthorne for developing and presenting amazing, effective professional learning for science teachers.

I am thankful for Joy Tyner for joining our TCS staff this July as principal of Cahaba Elementary.  

I am thankful for our PTOs for providing an abundance of gifts for staff members for Teacher Appreciation Week.  

I am thankful for the parents who trust our teachers and administrators to do their jobs and who work with them to support students, teachers, and LEARNING!  

I am thankful for the amazing staff at HTMS for being so gracious and opening their doors to welcome our fifth graders and making them feel comfortable about moving to HTMS this fall.  

I am thankful for Jeff Murphree for leading his custodial staff to make HTMS such a beautiful, clean building.

I am thankful for Sandra Vernon, the "voice" of TCS, for always remaining calm and being kind to everyone.  

I am thankful for Jennifer Cardwell for her relentless endeavor to have the best policy manual for our district.  

I am thankful for the staff of Magnolia Elementary for coming out to graciously meet and greet their students and parents.

I am thankful for Lauren Blake and the entire Paine Staff for the smart planning and hard work that resulted in flawless ACT Aspire testing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment