Engaging All Learners

Engaging All Learners
Studio Day April 2019

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thank You

Reflecting on this past school year, I am so grateful for another successful year and for all the people who worked very hard to make it successful.

I am thankful for the staffs of Paine Intermediate and Paine Primary for teaching students, cleaning out years of materials, packing up to move, hosting Meet and Greet meetings, and on and on and on.  

I am thankful for Tim Salem, Sarah Moran, and the staff of HTHS for hosting a beautiful and flawless graduation ceremony.

I am thankful for Edra Perry, Kelly McGough, Donna Brumlow, Lisa Lothspeich, Lisa Berry, Phyllis Faust, and Jennifer Cardwell for leading our schools in really examining and using our data to inform instruction this year.  

I am thankful for Mandi Logan for saying 100% of the time, "I will do that," or "I don't know how to do that, but I will learn."  She is the model for a continuous learner.  

I am thankful for our resource officers for their bravery, diligence, desire to keep students and staff members safe, and for working after hours whenever they are needed.  

I am thankful for Paine staff members for their patience, flexibility, and positive attitudes even when everything is changing.  

I am thankful for our school leaders for staying the course, remaining positive, and working so hard to lead teachers, students, and families.  

I am thankful for the custodial staffs at our schools because . . . you know why if you have ever worked in a school at the close of the year.  

I am thankful for summer because EVERYBODY needs a break!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Bruno, I am thankful for your support and leadership. I appreciate the opportunity to grow and challenge myself as a math coach. It has been a pleasure to work alongside the other academic coaches with your guidance.

    ReplyDelete